Here are the materials developed by the PIH Engage National Team to train Team Coordinators, Community-Building Leads, Advocacy Leads, Fundraising Leads, and the broader PIH Engage Network.
2018 Training Institute Materials: Find here slides, participant worksheets, and videos from the 2018 PIH Engage Training Institute.
- Fall 2018 Campaign Priorities: Click here to see a screenshot of the campaign priorities for the months of August to December.
- Branding and Social Media Guidelines: Click here!
Advocacy Campaign Materials:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): Find here slides, information on the Farm Bill, economic implications, and other materials to help you increase your understanding of SNAP.
- Ending Preventable Maternal and Child Deaths: Reach Every Mother and Child Act
- Advocating for equity in global Non-communicable disease discussions (ACTION: September 3-9)
- Writing Letters to the Editor
- Building Relationships with Members of Congress
- Fundraising Materials:
- Team Coordinator Materials:
- Community Building Materials:
- Team Coordinator Materials: The Team Coordinator Manual, retreat guides, social media and branding guidelines, and other helpful toolkits to lead your team.
- Community-Building Materials: The Community-Building Manual, retreat guides, the PIH Engage curriculum, and other resources to help recruit and strengthen your team.
- Advocacy Materials: The Advocacy Lead Manual, and updated campaign toolkits throughout the year to train your team on engaging with global health policy.
- Fundraising Materials: The Fundraising Lead Manual, guide to mailing in funds, and updated campaign toolkits throughout the year to help you run successful events
- 2016 Training Institute Materials: Find here the slides, participant packets, and worksheets from the PIH Engage 2016 Training Instutite.