Here are the materials developed by the PIH Engage National Team to train Team Coordinators, Community-Building Leads, Advocacy Leads, Fundraising Leads, and the broader PIH Engage Network.
- Team Coordinator Materials: The Team Coordinator Manual, retreat guides, social media and branding guidelines, and other helpful toolkits to lead your team.
- Community-Building Materials: The Community-Building Manual, retreat guides, the PIH Engage curriculum, and other resources to help recruit and strengthen your team.
- Advocacy Materials: The Advocacy Lead Manual, and updated campaign toolkits throughout the year to train your team on engaging with global health policy.
- Fundraising Materials: The Fundraising Lead Manual, guide to mailing in funds, and updated campaign toolkits throughout the year to help you run successful events
- Training Institute Materials: 2015 PIH Engage Training Institute Participant Packet and supporting presentation slides
- Webinars: Check out our webinars, the online training provided to PIH Engage members.