Partners In Health New York Engagement Conference
Join Partners In Health Engage Community Organizers for a day of strategy development, skill building, and networking! The sessions will include 4 hours of training on topics and strategies that are relevant to the movement for the right to health. Some topics will include:
- Advocacy in global health: using people power for the Right to Health movement
- Tactics: Write a letter to the editor during our training!
- Fundraising strategy:
- Using tried and true methods to raise funds efficiently
- Community Building Strategy:
- How to make the best of educational opportunities - Using the PIH Engage Global Health Curriculum
- Updates from the field:
- Hear what PIH Engage teams from the area are working on - and find opportunities for partnerships
A pizza lunch is included - if you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know.
Join us afterwards at a local bakery for cannolis and networking from 3:30-5pm!
Hosted by the PIH Engage Fordham Team
Bronx, NY 10458
Google map and directions