Cold Brews and Conversations
Join the PIH Engage Tacoma team for a cold brew and conversation at The Copper Door in Tacoma at 8pm as we toast to another year committed to advocacy, education, and fundraising in support of the Right to Health movement.
We welcome special guest:
Justin Mendoza, MPH
Partners in Health
WHAT DID WE DO IN 2015?
• Launch a brand new team in August 2015
• Support our local community through the South Sound End AIDS walk
• Raise $1735 among 2 team members for 10 Days to Zero, an anti-TB campaign
• Host 4 educational events around the community
• Visit Senator Murray’s office in Seattle to address funding needs for global HIV/AIDS programs
The Copper Door is located at 12 N Tacoma Ave, Tacoma WA.
12 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403
Google map and directions